Monday, February 23, 2009

FROM THE ARCHIVES: SPACE IS NOT THE FUCKIN' A

We were floating through space. We were orbiting a large star (I can't remember which). Sampson and Frogurt decided to listen to hard rock and get wasted.

"Is that freedom rock?" Sampson asked. He let a big beer belch in zero gravity.

"No, dood, it's Thin Lizzy," said Frogurt. Sampson gave Frogurt a look. "It's a live album. It's good. I haven't heard Freedom Rock," said Frogurt. He was serious. Sampson gave Frogurt a look. I got bored hanging out with them so I went to my pod to read a book on snakes (Corn Snakes and Other Rat Snakes Book by Bartlett).

When I came back, Frogurt was in a different bay, passed out in a corner of the ceiling. Sampson was passed out and floating mid-room. Some food and liquid was floating near him; I think he barfed. Some of it was on the anti-spacial orbit device. He was burping. I found it gross. It made me wish I wasn't in space. At least not with these guys. But I would've felt stupid had I passed on the chance to go. I'm just sick of the doing the same shit every night.

1 comment:

RADAR said...

Classic Humor. I just just bought the Oxford Guide to Humorous Prose. I would recommend it but I think your mom dropped it on you when you were a baby.