Tuesday, May 08, 2007

"WHO WANTS TO ROLL IN THAT PATCH WITH ME?"

 "Rubbing toes with Fred Savage, sexy encounters with other celebrities."

 "Whistling at all the attractive ladies. 'Hey, honey.' I know all the tricks."

 "I fear a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle stealing my beer!"

 "I love making friends like I love making money. It's like, 'It's the eighties again,' baby!"

 "My girlfriend says I look like Richard Gere if he were a Green Beret."

 "...that's why Japanime did so many... brilliant... [noise] uh...."

 "Yeah, I help my sister wash her dishes. Sometimes. AND FUCK YOU IF THAT MAKES YOU THINK I'M WEIRD!"

 "Yeah, I sold my cat for dope. AND ---- YOU IF THAT MAKES YOU THINK I'M WEIRD!"

 "Damn! Damn, man! ...Was that the sacrifice? [noise] Cuz, dog...."

 "I put my rubber shoes on and get kind of sloppy!"

No comments: